Greensburg Garden Center
Come to enjoy the start of a new season
. One stop shopping for the gardener on your list!
* The Garden Center’s vast array of perennials.
* Hypertufa, planted or plant-yourself. (Our own creations.)
* Hanging baskets, planters or annuals from Greenhouse 22.
* Baked goodies from the McKenna Senior gals.
* Hot sandwiches from Greg, the Pickled Chef, plus his canned, pickled delights.
* Buy a broom from the Lions Club. (Your mother-in-law needs one.)
* Greenridge Garden Club has their popular heirloom vegetables and garden-dug plants.
* Visit Liz at the Coldwell Banker tent and buy some popcorn.
* Our Hot Dog Guys & Gals will be inside to serve up hot dogs from Bardine’s. Pile on the trimmings and enjoy a REAL hot dog! * Greensburg-Hempfield Library are inside also with their used book sale.
* Teri has fudge from her Mom’s Famous Recipe, a sweet treat not to be missed!
* Buy Angel Trumpet and Hyacinth Bean topicals or a decorative cement leaf from Pat.
* Lois Lazarchik will offer hand made aprons, quilts and other assorted gifts from Mom.
* The Gourd Room has painted and embellished gourds – thank you Christine!
* Bountiful Blessings has planted up terrariums and blessing gardens.
* Back again this year are essential oils from Doterra Oils at Christina’s tent.
* Stop by to see Glenda Gebert’s colorful pinecone wreaths, suet feeders and birdhouses.
* Totes, aprons and lots of kitchen items can be bought at Margaret’s tent.
Leap’s Farm has organic flours and cornmeal. Bake the best for your family!
* “Secondhand Rose” – Sarah Trenk features purses, wallets, bowls, etc.
* DJ’s Crystal Garden is back! Treat yourself to a glass, hand-painted flower for the garden.
951 Old Salem Road, Greensburg, PA 15601
The Greensburg Garden Center Is a nonprofit organization which leases space in the Greensburg Garden & Civic Center building.
The Greensburg Garden & Civic Center is managed by the Westmoreland Cultural Trust.
Where Gardeners Grow